We’ve asked some of the amazing artists appearing at A Show For Casey a few important questions.
Lance – The Bamboos
1) Firstly, thanks so much for showing such amazing support to Casey. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being as hot as the sun) how much does playing a show such as Casey’s benefit warm your heart?
2) We’re not sure if you have had a chance to communicate with Casey or his family. Now’s your chance – what you like to say?
Hi there Casey – It is The Bamboos absolute pleasure to perform at your benefit show and we all hope that everyone’s efforts on the day help you to make a speedy recovery.
3) Casey’s love of footy is huge – do you share this love and if so, what team are you hoping takes the premiership flag the day before the show?
Oh sorry I have no knowledge of anything related to Football.
4) What’s coming up next for you?
We have a new album ‘Fever In The Road’ out on Nov 8th and are doing a national headline tour covering all the capital cities in late Nov/early Dec.
5) Do you have any special treats in store for those heading to A Show For Casey?
We’ll be previewing brand-new songs from the aforementioned soon-to-be-released album ‘Fever In The Road’. Can’t wait to play them!